Tremors (HD DVD) in November

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Indeed.

Not sure what it is about this film but I always tend to watch this every time it's replayed on the Beeb late at night.

That's probably twice a year for a number of years so I think i've seen it a dozen times already:rotfl:

Great replay value:D

Here's hoping the A/V will be as good as it can be:thumbsup:

LOXjet

Not sure what it is about this film but I always tend to watch this every time it's replayed on the Beeb late at night.

Great replay value:D
I know what you mean.

It's just one of those films where they got everything right IMO (story, setting, characters, effects) :thumbsup:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Same here. Always one that I will watch if on. Even though I have already seen it loads of times.

But the sequels, definitely not!

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Excellent news - a 'must buy' :thumbsup:

Looks like a decent disc too - the standard 1080P/24 transfer is coupled with a Dolby TrueHD soundtrack. Extras include 'The Making Of Tremors' and Outtakes.

inzaman

I agree with the above, this is just one of those films that is great fun, i will have to get this.
I need to get hd-dvd player first mind you but i will have one before christmas. I have subconsiously gone dual format, just need to physically :D

Jim Morrison

Cover art..

Tremors.jpg

Think i might pick this up....if i'm not bankrupt by the end of November!:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom