Tremors Anthology

Didn't the first film get a quiet re-release for the last Boxset? doubt it will be a different disc again.

i saw the original at the cinema a few years ago as part of a sci-fi season, unless they were playing it off the blu-ray (unlikey as it looked great apart from the EE and it was on an imax screen) the DCP or whatever they were using had the same look EE

The first film definitely needs a new transfer / restoration. I still hold out hope that Arrow can get their hands on it...

Wasn't the '25th Anniversary Edition' actually worse than the previous edition? I'm sure I read somewhere that it had less extras than the old disc.

The first release suffered from DNR and EE, the version included in the Attack Pack got rid of the DNR but still had the EE and I believe the 25th Anniversary Edition is the same picture wise as the Attack Pack version but they removed all the extras.

Which version they will include in the Anthology set is anyone's guess.

I have the import HD-DVD which is an unsightly mess but has great extras. Hoping for the best but it will probably be an attack pack repackage with 5 added.

The first release suffered from DNR and EE, the version included in the Attack Pack got rid of the DNR but still had the EE and I believe the 25th Anniversary Edition is the same picture wise as the Attack Pack version but they removed all the extras.

Which version they will include in the Anthology set is anyone's guess.
According to several very detailed Amazon reviews, the UK 25th Anniversary BD is simply a repackage of the previous disc, but with a UV code.

I've two questions: does the new five-film Anthology set have the ubiquitous DNRed transfer or the US Attack Pack's non-DNRed one? Also, does the Attack Pack retain all the superior US extras from their first BD?

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom