Traveller Wars

Det

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Unrelated but clicked on the 'Abingdon Stabbing' link in that article and saw that the murderer lived in the same close I did when I was there ten years ago.

IronGiant

Unrelated but clicked on the 'Abingdon Stabbing' link in that article and saw that the murderer lived in the same close I did when I was there ten years ago.
Youngest little IG was a bit upset when we went into Abingdon and the Pound land was shut until further notice.

I've been catapulted from the quietest part of England into headlines overnight.

jarraman

I read the article, and was surprised at the mention of stabbings and a murder. It seems some people feel that 250 knife offences each week in London is trivial, and nothing really should be done about it.

I feel for you if you have to live with that lot next to you.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
It seems some people feel that 250 knife offences each week in London is trivial, and nothing really should be done about it.
Citation needed

swiftpete

Distinguished Member
Well all concerned should be arrested and locked up in solitary for a long time. War with police? How ridiculous. They should be concerning themselves with bettering themselves not this pathetic display.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom