Travel summer 2021?

strangely tim

I've read the government are looking at lifting travel restrictions again to the USA and EU and with that in mind I had a look at prices with Ryanair.

Flying Bristol to Alicante 27th June for two weeks return ticket price is £26.38p plus baggage allowance which is £100 bring total return cost to £126.36p. You can take hand luggage on the £26 flight so if you packed maybe evening shirt or two and your flipflops you could spend £50 on teeshirts and shorts on landing and save yourself £50 I suppose.

So, if your prepared to risk £30 and gamble on restrictions lifting it is worth taking a punt at that price, I believe you could add baggage before leaving the UK. Lots of accommodation on Airbnb for the Alicante region.

I fly on the 27th , not set foot in our second since Jan 2020 so need to get to grips with decorating and general maintenance before the family hopefully come out last week July.

Please don't start arguing over the pro's and con's of travel, I for one feel safe enough now vaccinated to go back 'home' and its an individuals choice to travel so long as we stick to the rules.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom