Trash Panic - Play and Help

Have many other people bought this game? It's not too bad but it's damn hard and there is no tutorial.

It is rock hard the the trophies seem impossible.

Not one trophy here. I've not opened hard mode yet either.

Quite fun tho and has the 'one more go' trait.

this is the best game i have bought on psn and ive bought loads, i just cant stop playing it!!! cant get past level bloody 4 on medium though!!!

Does main course mean normal and then desert mean hard? I can't really understand the options in this game. :confused: I have gotten to level 3 on main course but then those bloody slides come in.

Does main course mean normal and then desert mean hard? I can't really understand the options in this game. :confused: I have gotten to level 3 on main course but then those bloody slides come in.

sweet, main dish and desert = easy, medium and hard.

Cant do level 5 here. So hard near the end.

Snap, when it's oil field, mountain, oil field, golf course, mountain....you've had it :rotfl:

I've started getting to the boss by not bursting oil drums, filling it up with water and getting a decomp ball in there. If you manage to save the montani (SP) (which is not possible if you start burning everything as it sits too high in the rubbish) then you get another decomp ball... you can get rid of loads like this, until just before the boss when you need to start the fire to burn him.

After the boss, there about about 8 clouds in a row which is nearly impossible!!

Top game!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom