Trash Panic - Play and Help

Hurin

Have many other people bought this game? It's not too bad but it's damn hard and there is no tutorial.

holbrook99

this is the best game i have bought on psn and ive bought loads, i just cant stop playing it!!! cant get past level bloody 4 on medium though!!!

Hurin

Does main course mean normal and then desert mean hard? I can't really understand the options in this game. :confused: I have gotten to level 3 on main course but then those bloody slides come in.

theblacksheep

Does main course mean normal and then desert mean hard? I can't really understand the options in this game. :confused: I have gotten to level 3 on main course but then those bloody slides come in.

sweet, main dish and desert = easy, medium and hard.

Cant do level 5 here. So hard near the end.

theblacksheep

Snap, when it's oil field, mountain, oil field, golf course, mountain....you've had it :rotfl:

I've started getting to the boss by not bursting oil drums, filling it up with water and getting a decomp ball in there. If you manage to save the montani (SP) (which is not possible if you start burning everything as it sits too high in the rubbish) then you get another decomp ball... you can get rid of loads like this, until just before the boss when you need to start the fire to burn him.

After the boss, there about about 8 clouds in a row which is nearly impossible!!

Top game!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom