Transporting Plasma screens

LOL

Actually not true in this case, I think QED have had emad's money for a long time. He must be a gentleman of amazing patience not to have contacted some of your colleagues about it some time ago.

amouda,

Hope all goes well but if not I will do a free threatening letter for you.

Well

Martin you are absolutely correct:

QED had my money since November 7th - so about 3.5 month but back then the 504 had just been released and orders were taken for January delivery. So effectively, my display is 1 month late.
The problem was that QED debit your credit card for the full amount when you place the order , as this is what they do with all their clients - Appaling I know, but for the price I couldn't complain.

Stephen, I have been in touch with QED all the time and I did threaten legal action at somepoint early this month!!
I will check the screen for VISIBLE damage if/when it arrives tomorrow, but will sign as UNCHECKED as I will not be able to connect it to check it actually works

until Martin installs my system - that is .;)

We'll run it up on Saturday I hope, it'll be a good idea, sooner the better. You can connect it standing in the tray.

Ditto emad

It is here :clap:

It arrived a minute ago - safe and well. They transported correctly and the shock indicator was fine.

No media box though :mad: , so I am back on the phone to QED to sort it out.

It looks huge though!!

Cheers

Emad

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom