Transporting my Pioneer 428XD 600 miles

psychopomp1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

I know this has been discussed a zillion times before but i plan on moving home from Kent to Inverness :eek: and was wondering which is the best way to take my Pioneer plasma to the new home....do i chuck it in the removals lorry (wrapped in duvet of course) or do i stick it in my car again wrapped in duvet? It won't cost any extra if it goes by lorry but feel a bit hesitant leaving my baby at the mercy of the lorry driver:rolleyes:

Cheers:)

Oh i forgot to add i don't have the original box for it anymore

Hi

I know this has been discussed a zillion times before but i plan on moving home from Kent to Inverness :eek: and was wondering which is the best way to take my Pioneer plasma to the new home....do i chuck it in the removals lorry (wrapped in duvet of course) or do i stick it in my car again wrapped in duvet? It won't cost any extra if it goes by lorry but feel a bit hesitant leaving my baby at the mercy of the lorry driver:rolleyes:

Cheers:)

Personally I think you would take better care of it:smashin:

If in your car make sure it stays upright and is supported as well as possible, make sure it is a soft duvet (as in take off the cover sheet) so as not to scratch the bezel.

Alternatively leave it for the removal company, let them trash it:oops: and claim on their insurance for a new one :thumbsup:

I take it you no longer have the original packing?

does it have to be upright??

apperantly, its all over the packaging and retailers have mentioned it to me too

apperantly, its all over the packaging and retailers have mentioned it to me too
bit of a mission to find a car that can handle that :(

Surely the removals company would be covered for any damages.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom