TRANSFORMERS-up for pre-order-go order hd dvd owners

av addict

Prominent Member
Reaction score
transformers now up for pre-order on movietyme site----go get em hd dvd owners:)

16 th october

I'm glad this is out nice and early. Looking forward to seeing this again.

Pre ordered mine now :thumbsup:

I can't pre-order this because we might have moved by then! :( Darn it! :rotfl:

Cheers
Moosh

ordered from movietyme! knew that discount voucher would come in handy

Hi Moosh...... Are you on the move aswell then ??

Another room for the nursery or greater plans ??

I work from home and use the 3rd bedroom as my office. However, I work wirelessly from the living room (because I have so much kit in the office I can't get into it) and use the dining room for presentations (have a 40" NEC touchscreen panel).

So, it's all my fault! :rotfl:

Also, I wouldn't mind upgrading to the 65" Aviamo from Fujitsu. So need a bigger wall. ;)

Sorry for being OT.

Cheers
Moosh

What version of the film are you all ordering? The standard edition or special collectors edition?

I work from home and use the 3rd bedroom as my office. However, I work wirelessly from the living room (because I have so much kit in the office I can't get into it) and use the dining room for presentations (have a 40" NEC touchscreen panel).

So, it's all my fault! :rotfl:

Also, I wouldn't mind upgrading to the 65" Aviamo from Fujitsu. So need a bigger wall. ;)

Sorry for being OT.

Cheers
Moosh

Good effort...... 65" :thumbsup:

Your gonna need one hell of a house by the sounds of it :cool:

What version of the film are you all ordering? The standard edition or special collectors edition?

The special collectors edition as the standard edition is not HD

I'm in Boston from 13th-26th so I will pick this up while over there.

Can't wait.

Can I just ask a question ...

What is the point of pre-ordering ?

I had a circular from DVD WORLD USA aswell as Movietyme and sometimes one or the other get the movies first.

I tend to hand fire on ordering till they state on their web-site "ON STOCK" and run with wohoever gets its first ... or is the cheaper !

I will defo be getting this pup for sure and in HD it should be amazing

This could well be the biggest selling hd movie to date, if so there is a chance that it might sell out (i know this is unlikely) so pre-ordering guarantees you get it.

Also some websites post the preorders prior to the launch date/ updating their website.

Look what i just saw at amazon bestsellers list.

Transformers HD DVD at #10 :thumbsup:
Transformers dvd at #12

Amazon.com

DD+ only on the Transformers HD DVD? The Star Trek Original Series is True HD isn't it? :confused:

Preordered mine this morning from MT using the £3 discount coupon they sent me whilst I waited for the Heroes boxset to arrive. It came up to a lovely £14 :)

DD+ only on the Transformers HD DVD? The Star Trek Original Series is True HD isn't it? :confused:

I think we are at 3 locked threads already discussing DD+ vs TrueHD on the transformers title in the last few days.

It's a slight disapointment but a 1.5Mbps track will sound fantastic and the difference may well not even be audable.

Nice one Guy's

ORDERED

P.S - Play.com are offering the SD DVD for £9.99 for a short period

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom