1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers: The Movie DVD Rhino release

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by DaveH, Aug 4, 2000.

1. DaveH

DaveH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Just realised that one of my favourite films ever Transformers is being released in America on DVD. The disc is a lacklustre one and because it is the Rhino release this leads me to think it will be the cut version that we have seen in England and the American video release.

This annoys me, I have been waiting ages for this disc and the wrong distributors are releasing it.

For anyone that is unaware (or cares)the film contained the word s*** spoken by Spike before the moon base gets eaten by unicron and also the Star Wars type scrawl was never in the uncut original version this was added for the English release and the Rhino video release.

I own the Canadian NTSC tape which is uncut has the swear word and the original theatrical release credit sequence, but it is in mono.

Does anyone know if there will be a Canadian version released?

2. thestorm

thestorm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm looking forward to it, which ever one is released.I'm a very big fan of Transformers,
    esp the character Megatron\ Galvatron! [​IMG]

Cya,
    Shaz

------------------
    http://www.elekd.com/