Transformers: The Last Knight (HMV/Zavvi Exclusives) (4K UHD/2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: HMV (2D/3D Blu-ray) - Zavvi (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray)

Release date: 30/10/2017

2 options: 2D/3D Blu-ray from HMV. 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray from Zavvi (Limited to 500 copies)

transformers-the-last-knight-jpg.908381

Attachments

• Transformers-The-Last-Knight.jpg
    Transformers-The-Last-Knight.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 447
  • T-TLK-hmv.jpg
    T-TLK-hmv.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 67
  • T-TLK-zavvi.jpg
    T-TLK-zavvi.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Has this yet to go live or have I missed it?
Well it was live earlier, would be surprised (even at 500 copies) that it has sold out already though, especially at that price. Maybe just a glitch atm and it'll be back up again soon, well, it certainly will at some point anyway for the usual cancellations etc.

Yeah I thought it has sold out quickly if it has indeed sold out. I'll keep an eye out. Just bought a 4K TV so would be nice to start stocking up on 4K Blu Rays with this.

Yeah I thought it has sold out quickly if it has indeed sold out. I'll keep an eye out. Just bought a 4K TV so would be nice to start stocking up on 4K Blu Rays with this.
Zavvi have said it's sold out, so yeah you'll have to keep an eye out for cancellations, will let you know if I see first.

Zavvi have said it's sold out, so yeah you'll have to keep an eye out for cancellations, will let you know if I see first.

That's bonkers how quickly it sold. Especially considering a lot of people don't even like these movies. Maybe I'll just go for the HMV one if nothing pops up in the next few days. Although I have a 4K TV I don't yet have a 4K player, haha. Thanks for keeping your eye out for me.

Well this is embarrassing tried to order through HMV submitted card details and it appeard to be fine but at the last second came up with the "sorry due to high network blah blah" So went through all again and it was straight through with email confirmation.

20 minutes later get another email with a second order but that one is not showing in my account so now :confused: Guess I will check back and see if it turns up so I can cancel it.

easy pass given how bad the film is, and i'm a big transformers fan too.

@RedDevil85 Don't suppose you have any incite on the zavvi 4k steel coming back into stock do you? I've got the hmv 3d on order and a the standard 4k, but I'd far prefer just a 4k steel.

Still have the thought that the hmv version may look different to the zavvi version - as that artwork is messy. Wouldn't be surprised if both turned out to be exactly the same as the bestbuy one though.

@RedDevil85 Don't suppose you have any incite on the zavvi 4k steel coming back into stock do you? I've got the hmv 3d on order and a the standard 4k, but I'd far prefer just a 4k steel.

Still have the thought that the hmv version may look different to the zavvi version - as that artwork is messy. Wouldn't be surprised if both turned out to be exactly the same as the bestbuy one though.

There's bound to be a few available on or around the release date, which is still tbc. Artwork is also yet tbc (artwork in OP is just placeholder) but the HMV and Zavvi release will be identical whatever it turns out to be as it's all from the same print run.

There's bound to be a few available on or around the release date, which is still tbc. Artwork is also yet tbc (artwork in OP is just placeholder) but the HMV and Zavvi release will be identical whatever it turns out to be as it's all from the same print run.
yeah so just a case of repeatedly checking back around release time. Afraid as much. Probably will come back in, much like Ghost in a shell has. Good to know they're the same, just hopefully the artwork is improved on. I'd like something that matches up with the entertainment store AOE 3D steel - silver and shiny - ideally :D

@samdavies

Best Buy artwork has been changed to this...
t-tlk-best-buy-jpg.899801
jesus christ. that is fudgeing awful. so much so it's now got me praying for the current TBA zavvi artwork instead of that ahahha I'm not buying the UK version especially if it looks like that. I'll import one from elsewhere.

what the hell is up with all the dire steelbook news today.

jesus christ. that is fudgeing awful. so much so it's now got me praying for the current TBA zavvi artwork instead of that ahahha I'm not buying the UK version especially if it looks like that. I'll import one from elsewhere.

what the hell is up with all the dire steelbook news today.

This has been the state of steelbook collecting for a while now tbh and it's showing no let up in becoming more and more disappointing by the week. I'm selective in what steelbooks I get anyway but at this rate they'll be barely anything left to select! :laugh:

As for that artwork, perhaps it makes more sense when you put these on... :D
3d-glasses-jpg.899807

Attachments

• 3d-glasses.jpg
    3d-glasses.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 532
Only new release steels I've liked recently that i plan on purchasing have been GOTG2, alien covenant and the rather excellent wonder woman.

Wonder woman really is the saving grace atm.

Getting so impatient for the UK artwork confirmation now. It's 2 months away, really should have it confirmed by now. Useless ****ers :mad:

Shit.

I am less than pleased. Means i may have to import the DE or IT steels, if they don't change to the same that is. Guess it's better than nothing (only just), but i want something along the lines of the 3D AOE entertainment store steel.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom