Transformers:The Game: Preview Thread. Till All Are One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislad

After an hour of play, I'd sum it up with crap controls, very poor graphics, atrocious lock on system, and I really wonder why they had to make it so difficult for the poor Transformers to pick up stuff. It's still somewhat fun, but overall, it wasn't worth purchasing. Good thing I traded in some old stuff for it, but the PS2 game was far superior.

Argee1977

I had it in my hands today in Asda, but came to my senses and dumped the box in the freezer section before reaching the tills.

:D

Craigy

Distinguished Member
I went into Asda today and asked my missus to pick me up a copy of this, got home and opened up the box, ***??? the dvd was frozen!!!!!

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I had it in my hands today in Asda, but came to my senses and dumped the box in the freezer section before reaching the tills.

:D

I went into Asda today and asked my missus to pick me up a copy of this, got home and opened up the box, ***??? the dvd was frozen!!!!!

:D:rotfl::D

chrislad

Saw the movie. It just made my cry inside at how badly made this was. I normally don't get this bothered over a bad game, but man, they messed this up totally. The only thing they got right was the transforming. It was clearly rushed at the end for the movie release as it has none of the polish of other Travellers Tales games.

I honestly can't come up with one good gameplay aspect of it. Seriously, avoid.

Captain Speedy

Saw the movie. It just made my cry inside at how badly made this was. I normally don't get this bothered over a bad game, but man, they messed this up totally. The only thing they got right was the transforming. It was clearly rushed at the end for the movie release as it has none of the polish of other Travellers Tales games.

I honestly can't come up with one good gameplay aspect of it. Seriously, avoid.

GOD DAMMIT, dont say that, I saw the film yesterday (probably one of the best films I have ever seen!!!!) and in my rush of excietment when I got home ordered myself a copy.

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Thought the film was amazing... stunning graphics etc, sure the plot was a little weak, but the spine tingle when they "transformed" was amazing!

Nice touch on showing Bumblebee next to his "proper" roots at the start... but IMHO he should have stayed as a Bug and not a Camaro!!!

You need to see it at a good cinema btw... make sure it has DTS or THX ideally as the bass lines made my local one hurt when playing in only Dolby Digital!!!

Captain Beaky

Thought the film was amazing... stunning graphics etc, sure the plot was a little weak, but the spine tingle when they "transformed" was amazing!

Nice touch on showing Bumblebee next to his "proper" roots at the start... but IMHO he should have stayed as a Bug and not a Camaro!!!

You need to see it at a good cinema btw... make sure it has DTS or THX ideally as the bass lines made my local one hurt when playing in only Dolby Digital!!!
couldnt agree more! also sent a shiver down my spine when prime said "one shall stand, one shall fall" (a nod to the cartoon movie). great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom