• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron (UK Release: August 21st?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAl

Distinguished Member
I know another thread was created for this but you cant reply to it so I thought I`d start up a new one, especially now we have a new relase date. It looks like the original release date of August 31st has now been changed for the slightly earlier date of August 21st. Autobots.....roll out!

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Just found a lot of info online suggesting the demo for this will be available to download on all formats (except PC) on Tuesday 31st July. I think there`ll be one level as Autobot and one as Decepticon plus an MP option too. Needless to say my lad is buzzing! lol

Last edited:

Crovon

Distinguished Member
I would have thought the demo would be out before the 31st considering the game is out one 21st?

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Very excited about this. Thought the first one was massively underrated.

Couldnt agree more. This one is shaping up to be even better as well. The demo is now visible on the marketplace. 2gb in size. I`d best get my lad to turn the xbox on now if he has any hope of playing it before he goes to bed!

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
I really enjoyed War for Cybertron, so have been looking forward to this.

Here's a direct link to the demo:

TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron Demo - Xbox.com

I've just played both demo campaigns and the music and atmosphere are great, but I'm not keen on the shiny graphics. Megatron doesn't sound right either.

I don't think this will be a release day purchase for me now, I will wait for the price to drop instead.

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Damn forgot i downloaded this yesterday, ill have to give it a crack later i really enjoyed WFC, the multi was actually alright too but it was never going to catch on.

jason g

Distinguished Member
Damn forgot i downloaded this yesterday, ill have to give it a crack later i really enjoyed WFC, the multi was actually alright too but it was never going to catch on.

i hated the MP only due to the fact that once each round was over u never got chance to restock any ammo/weapons before the next round started.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
tried it, liked it...always was going to get it after the 1st one though. Not a fan of the shinyness though

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Liked the demo campaign seemed very similar to WFC but that no bad thing as i enjoyed that game, multi seemed ok i love playing as a scientist and flying into the middle of a firefight!

Caskey

Demo really surprised me. Loved playing the single player just as much as the multiplayer. Don't know if I'd buy it straight away with the way game prices keep falling recently though.

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Well Shopto didnt disappoint and our copy of this arrived today. My lad is beside himself and went to bed reluctantly. I cant give any opinions though as I left him playing it while I was busy cooking dinner. If I get a chance I`ll have a quick play and let you know what I think. What i`ve seen looks good though!

Caskey

Well I got this on Thursday and completed it later the same night. Have to say I really enjoyed it. First game in a while where I've actually wanted to just dive straight back in to the single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom