Transformers DVD preorder £9.99 delivered at play.com

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw this over at HUKD and thought it seemed like a good deal for what willbe a hotly anticipated DVD come Christmas.

At play.com.

Just saw this over at HUKD and thought it seemed like a good deal for what willbe a hotly anticipated DVD come Christmas.

At play.com.

was it ever 9.99, always had pre-order and no price everytime i look before? sure was not in 9.99 offer.

Im waiting with baited breath for some decent pictures of THIS release from EZYDVD.

This could be a fantastic gimic (or it could be complete pants)

was it ever 9.99, always had pre-order and no price everytime i look before? sure was not in 9.99 offer.

I ordered in this morning for Eur15.49 (£9.99), so it was there, but didn't last long. I just hope they honour it!

I am tempted by that EZYDVD offer!

It better be good for £27 delivered.

Thats why im holding off ordering it till there are some better pictures - a release date in November seems a trifle quick though - I know Australia had this released earlier than the UK but its still going to be on at the cinema here then !!!!!!

It looks like the 9.99 offer (while it lasted) was the single disk edition.

My sister is visiting my brother in Aus in early November, so might get the EZYDVD special (£20 total for delivery to Aus).

Placed my order for it last night (R4 that is). I don't mind paying a bit of money for something collectable.

http://uk.dvd.ign.com/articles/817/817918p1.html

official info for the dvd release date, for US. November for Australia sounds pretty accurate now from gathering this source

Wow, that's all I can say after reading about the transforming dvd case:

In fact, the DVD case alone will transform into a six-foot tall sentient mechanism capable of destroying your entire living room

:eek: 6-FOOT tall !!! *** !!!...

... I gather there's a hint of sarcasm there. :rolleyes:

i thought so too which is why i edited my post to remove that comment as i thought they were telling the truth lol

Note as is mentioned above this is the single disc version, the 2 disc is £15.99.;)

Given time (depends on how long one wants to wait I suppose) you can guarantee that the two discer will fall to around £9.99.

still £9.99 gonna have to order this .

Cheers

:)

I love the packaging on that! However for that price it has to be the HD DVD version for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom