Transfers from Disneyland Paris!

Gilly

Hi all,

I'm going to Disneyland Paris on the 23rd July. Does anyone know the best/cheapest way to get from the airport to the resort?

I believe we land at 9pm and there are no shuttles at this time!

Any advice or guidance is always welcome.

Gilly

Hi all,

I'm going to Disneyland Paris on the 23rd July. Does anyone know the best/cheapest way to get from the airport to the resort?

I believe we land at 9pm and there are no shuttles at this time!

Any advice or guidance is always welcome.

Gilly

From the airport you can get the train and if you fly with easyjet the station is just down the stairs from where you arrive... Couldn't be easier.

Otherwise check out Disney and Orlando, Florida Holiday Planning - theDIBB

FZR400RRSP

Banned
We've been twice, I can assure you taxi is the best way, and not much dearer than any other method.
We tried the TGV last time, it was hellish, humping bags on and off a busy train. :-(
Then humping the same cases onto the shuttle bus from the station to the hotel.
And it was only around 13 euros cheaper than a taxi.
Never again for so little saving.
A taxi should be around 50-60 euros.
Coming home last time, we got a Merc S-class for 60 euros. :)
You can prebook fixed price taxis online and be met with a man holding a board, or just go to the rank and haggle.

Last edited:
The train runs directly from the airport to the park and is 300 yards from the main gate AND some of the parks hotels!

Ask the question on the dibb website and you will be given a genuine unbiased (!) reply to help you.

We have stayed in the Davy crockett ranch the last two times so have driven so have never needed transfers(even travelled all that way in a VW which if you listen to certain people is a bad car) - but was looking at coming back soon and flying but have been put off by the smoking in DLP(again this is a major problem but certain people do not see/smell this either!)

Last edited by a moderator:

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Gilly, just to allay any fears you may have, we've never found smoking to be a problem at DLP.
Wasps, yes.
Maybe more smoke would help.
:)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom