Transfers and Rumours thread

Plus Dortmund allowing it to be paid over 4 years (Tho Utd offered 5 years which was rejected), it's a no brainer.

That’s a great price and a great signing.

Utd will pay the £78m required.

I'm more shocked that this is happening on 10th June rather than 31st August.

Is that all Dortmund want? Fair do's then, I didn't realise.

Best get it done then incase someone else nips in with the cheeky bid.

Is that all Dortmund want? Fair do's then, I didn't realise.

Best get it done then incase someone else nips in with the cheeky bid.

If Woodward is still involved in this then you can bet your bottom dollar that this deal won’t get done.

So Woodward's final bit of business is going to be to screw the Sancho deal and get Pogba a contract extension with a mega pay rise.

Classic stuff.

So Woodward's final bit of business is going to be to screw the Sancho deal and get Pogba a contract extension with a mega pay rise.

Classic stuff.

Sadly I could see exactly this happening

reported in the BBC that the price is £77m plus £4m in add ons. And £81m equals €95m at current exchange rate - so all of this is seeming to tie up. I’d say £77m plus a potential £4m in add ons, payable over 4 years - is a good deal. So Fabrizio’s tweet just confirms what the Beeb are saying too.

I'd liked to have seen Foyth getting more chances at Spurs but it seems this is the start of the clear out. Reports that other players have been told they can leave.

Reports that other players have been told they can leave.

3E9B8971-16B8-4E18-81AD-37356A6C2C87.jpeg

I see that United have entered into contract negotiations with Pogba. I'd rather we sold him. Though you can bet your bottom dollar he'll have a blinding Euros, we'll start paying him £500k pw and then he'll revert back to form by ambling about the pitch for United whilst being bullied off the ball by every single midfielder in every single Prem team. Or he'll get injured for 18 months and he gets to post all his holiday snaps in Dubai on Insta whilst he's 'recovering'.

Did I mention that I don't like him?
Absolute nailed on that he will have a fantastic Euro's. I am mixed at the moment when it comes to Pogba but i think for me the sensible thing to do is to get rid of him because i think VDB will settle into that role given half a chance.

He's a bit of a gem on football manager, well he was for me.

Is that a better endorsement than a 2 minute YouTube show reel?

Did you see the recent Sissoko clip? One of the comments was that the maker of it should be arrested for fraud. :rotfl:

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
Rumours heating up on Halaand to Chelsea with personal terms agreed. Cracking Dortmund will be harder though.

Also seems Hakimi also wants to come to us over PSG.

If you can believe any of this net talk, what a summer it’s going to be for us. 😂

Rumours heating up on Halaand to Chelsea with personal terms agreed. Cracking Dortmund will be harder though.

Also seems Hakimi also wants to come to us over PSG.

If you can believe any of this net talk, what a summer it’s going to be for us. 😂

Just don't see that happening... Abrahams, Pulisic, Werner, Giroud, Odoi - Would need to ship at least 2 of them out, probably 3. No way Pulisic/Werner sit around on the bench each week.

Are chelsea still up there in terms of wages?? I don't know to be honest but you could be certain Halaand is looking for £300k a week at least

Is that a better endorsement than a 2 minute YouTube show reel?

Did you see the recent Sissoko clip? One of the comments was that the maker of it should be arrested for fraud. :rotfl:

Edit: Found it.

:laugh: that's a bit like the one Spurs put out the other day wishing him good luck with a 50 second clip of a goal he scored, to which someone replied something along the lines "5 years he's been here and all you've got is 50 seconds, get rid of him"

Just don't see that happening... Abrahams, Pulisic, Werner, Giroud, Odoi - Would need to ship at least 2 of them out, probably 3. No way Pulisic/Werner sit around on the bench each week.

Are chelsea still up there in terms of wages?? I don't know to be honest but you could be certain Halaand is looking for £300k a week at least
Agree its seems crazy
But this is what happened last summer with Chilwell, Werner and then Havertz
Similar rumours that then followed through

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom