1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transferring recordings from the philips hdd120 to my computer

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by CarlyTabitha, Jan 2, 2005.

1. CarlyTabitha

CarlyTabitha

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    erm well the title nearly says it all.
    I made some recordings the other day on my audio jukebox, and i can put them onto my computer but i can only play them within the hdd software that is provided whereas in the past i was able to put one of the mic recordings onto the my 'windows media player' and play it through that.

however i can't seem to open these new recordings with the WMP. i went and opened 'conaining file' for the that successful firts recording i made, in the hope that the other new-er recordings might pop up but they didn't.

Any one have an idea about how i got that one recording from the software onto my WMP, and how i can do it again, cos otherwise i won't be able to listen to them properly and stuff.

and some of the recordinsg are sound effects that i recorded so that i could use them for one of my drama pracicals, however it looks like i can't use it now. grr.

any help would be apreciated. thank you and sorry its so long.x
    Carly

2. CarlyTabitha

CarlyTabitha

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh no, no ones replied carly!
    nevermind i must keep spamming the site in that case *muhhaha*
    no just kidding but any help would be apreciated, or do none of you have this model?
    x