1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transferring PGR2 save game

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Stereo Steve, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Further to my 'Banned' thread. I have now purchased a new xbox, fully unbanned and am in the process of putting the chip in it but retaining standard HDD. I have a PGR2 session to attend tonight but have run into a problem. My saved games and downloadable content are on the banned xbox.

I can FTP into it but am not sure what I would need to copy onto the new box or how to go about it. Should I play PGR2 on the new box first so that it's installed and then copy certain files across or what?

Anyone give me a step by step guide to do this via ftp?

Your help would be much appreiciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    You won't be able to transfer you paris or longbeach booster packs. you will have to purchase those again. I would recommend starting a new game on your new xbox then transfer your old save. Unfortunately i don not knwo how it is done via ftp, or even if it can be done on a unmodded xbox. A memory card could be your only option.

3. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    The new box is modded so I can see all the folders via FTP on it. Just wondering where the save game data is stored so I can copy from my old box to PC and then onto the HDD of the new box.