1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transferring music to a new laptop using sonic stage

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by osteoadam, Aug 31, 2005.

1. osteoadam

osteoadam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I have just found this forum and have already found it useful in relation to the volume, thanks. Now a question for you guys as I can't find a previous thread on the topic.

My laptop stolen a few weeks ago, which obviously had all the cd's stored in sonic stage 2.1 for my NW-HD1. Now I have a new laptop I've tried to transfer the music back to the sonic stage library, but it won't let me because this was not the laptop used initially to transfer the music. Is there a way around this as I really don't have the time to transfers the 300 cd's again??

Thanks in advance

2. JB5

JB5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Nope!

You will have to transfer the CD's again I'm afraid if you want them on your laptop.

3. KeanosMagicHat

KeanosMagicHat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554
    Unless you performed a backup to an external drive, which from your post, unfortunately it looks like you haven't.

Sorry .... I know how you feel, had to do the same myself once but with over 400 CD's.