Transferring COD Elite

Tokoloshe Man

Does anyone know if you can transfer an Elite account between systems? I bought Elite for Xbox and am wondering if I can transfer it to PS3.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if you can transfer an Elite account between systems? I bought Elite for Xbox and am wondering if I can transfer it to PS3.

Not sure thats possible at all. You would have to email Activision to get a proper answer though.

EDIT: Perhaps if you have the code and havent used it you might have a chance of swapping said code, but if you have actually bought it and used it i really doubt you'll get anywhere.

GTeng

When you log into elite on a pc, go to account settings and there's a bit about adding Facebook, below that there's a bit that says link Xbox and link ps3 so I presume you can link both?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
When you log into elite on a pc, go to account settings and there's a bit about adding Facebook, below that there's a bit that says link Xbox and link ps3 so I presume you can link both?

He's on about the paid part of Elite. :smashin:

GTeng

Ma bad, it might be the same though? Dont have an eggbox to try it with though!

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Ma bad, it might be the same though? Dont have an eggbox to try it with though!

You can have multiple accounts on Elite, thats fine. But the subscription is a different thing. I highly doubt one subscription would work over multiple accounts. For example buy it for the 360 and get it on the PC and PS3 accounts you've added.

It will be per account.

uzer

The codes aren't mutually usable as one systems codes are longer then the others. And if you link your names it doesn't actually mesh your accounts, it just puts them both in the top corner so you can easily switch between them.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom