1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transfering songs from ipod 2 new computer

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by nick.lawton, Aug 16, 2005.

Tags:
  1. nick.lawton

nick.lawton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    heya just brought new laptop and want to transfer music and photos from my 20gb photo to the laptop using itunes but how do i do it. cos all i get on i tunes is a message saying do u want 2 update ipod with new libary with takes all of the music off the ipod so please could somone tell me how to do this.
    Thanks

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,749
    If you have all the music on a computer you can just copy the whole of the itunes music folder across the network to the laptop and tell iTunes to find the music there.

3. nick.lawton

nick.lawton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    would do but laptop not on network

4. hb1966

hb1966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont own an IPOD - am currently sitting on the fence waiting to see what the next IPOD and Sony offerings are. However, I have been storing links for interesting software I come across.

One such piece is Anapod Explorer, which 'might' help you achieve what you ask - http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/index.php