Transfering music from PC to iPhone

DevonDavid

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anybody help please. My wife has just had major heart surgery. She woke up 2 days ago and is still in a dreadful agitated state. She was a professional musician and at home normally spends all her time listening to music so I'm thinking that giving her some music to listen to might soothe her. I've now spent several hours trying to get an album of classical music which I know she loves onto her iphone without success. I use a PC and know nothing about iphones or ipads (she has both). I've got as far as installing itunes on my PC and converted the music files so they'll play on that but can't figure out how to get them onto the phone. It's connected by USB and the phone shows up in itunes so it should be simple..... But how?

On iTunes Windows the connected iPhone should appear as a device icon at the top, select the iPhone icon and then music and choose what to transfer

P.S. best wishes to your family

Can anybody help please. My wife has just had major heart surgery. She woke up 2 days ago and is still in a dreadful agitated state. She was a professional musician and at home normally spends all her time listening to music so I'm thinking that giving her some music to listen to might soothe her. I've now spent several hours trying to get an album of classical music which I know she loves onto her iphone without success. I use a PC and know nothing about iphones or ipads (she has both). I've got as far as installing itunes on my PC and converted the music files so they'll play on that but can't figure out how to get them onto the phone. It's connected by USB and the phone shows up in itunes so it should be simple..... But how?

You may download a free program called copytrans and then its as simple as drag and drop

There's a way of accessing an iPhone via Linux. Let me know if the above solutions don't fix the issue.

Edit: you could also use iTunes (if you're in the mood for a terrible program).

An easier/quicker solution is to take up a free trial of Apple Music on her iPhone.

I've just followed this tutorial and successfully copied my music from my pc to a new iphone.
At 4.55 of the video, I added my music folder and it worked.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom