Transfer songs from Deezer to Amazon?

canada16uk

Hey
I have noticed that Amazon have banned lots of companies from transfering your music to amazon music.

I have my account on deezer and my kids have their own profiles, so about 2500 songs in total.

I paid for Free your Music as it seems thats the only program that allows you to trasnfer music from deezer to amazon.

Lucky I got my £9.00 back as it only allowed me to transfer my music and then kept bringing up errors erverytime I went back into the app.

I downloaded the app on my desktop to see if that was better, but its a blank screen which is a joke.

Does anyone know how to trasnfer multiple accounts to Amazon Music?

I spoke with Amazon and they said I needed to do it from new, which would take weeks, and I could not spend that much time on my laptop due to a arm injury.

Anyone have any ideas on how to trasnfer a family account to amazon?

The only reason I want to do this is they are the only company that offer a Music HD/hifi for an extra £5.00, deezer wants me to spend another £14.99 if I want HiFi for myself which would be £30.00 in total.

It seems Spotify doesnt even offer HiFi music in the UK.

canada16uk

Anyone know how I get 1800 songs from different accounts from deezer family to amazon?

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

stblob

Can't you export/import your paylist? I had this option when going from amazon music to Spotify.

canada16uk

You can leave amazon to go elsewere, but you cannot upload your music from spotify or deezer to amazon.. Stupid I know
They are happy to let you leave, but they dont want you joining to add your music.
I cant find a way to do it without adding them 1 by 1 which is not going to happen, it would take weeks of adding and lots of backache.

I was wondering if anyone managed to get their music onto Amazon, I tried the music section, but no one replied, so thought I would try the general chat

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom