• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

transfer saves to pc?

funcky

Established Member
I don't see why this can't work, my 360 is connected to my pc through ethernet and router, and u can also connect them through usb. I have looked around and couldnt find anything, but I thought there might have been some kinda hack out there that could make this possible even if there is no official way of doing it.

soltakr

Novice Member
what you need is made by codejunkies, cant remember what its called but u can transfer anything back and forth but you cant say d/l a vid on MP and then watch on pc. the thing goes between the hdd and xbox and snaps in place.

Yreffej B

Prominent Member
To transfer saves between your 360 and your Pc, you need THIS.You will also need a Memory card, i have one for my pc and it works great no problem at all. :thumbsup:

soltakr

Novice Member
yea thats the one for just saves, to backup other things its the xsata.

funcky

Established Member
I was hoping for something I did'nt have to pay for, everything is connected anyway so a small program/hack should be possible to put saves on to a pc. If I had a memory card things would be fine, but no way I'm paying those prices for it especially since I don't need it. It is too late now anyway I have traded in my 360 along with hdd. I only had 2 game saves anyway, with only Forza2 being the important one. I did manage to send most of my garage to a friend, but I had to lose some of the custom paintjobs I bought from the auction, I'm sure u could gift those cars before.

noisecrime

Established Member
The Xsata (http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/718/718315p1.html) certainly looks interesting, does anyone hear own one and have any comments as to its ease of use, installation, how well it works, what can be transfered etc?

Its only £29 at play, so its quite tempting although I'm not really short on space yet, it would be useful to be able to back up game demos that I want to keep, instead of re-downloading them each time.

soltakr

Novice Member
dont have it but was told that once its connected you cant use 360 so you have to remove it to play again and its all in numbered folders so you dont know whats what-so i think you have to go my size to id them?

best to go to xboxscene for better reviews

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom