Transfer rumours and discussion - Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all LFC fans, after all there are quite a few of us on here.
I know mate. I’m in playful mood. But the accusations aimed at Pep will have slipped the mind of some.

I thought I'd save you guys the trouble of searching for Spurs signings by showing them all off in the photo below. Wonderful isn't it.

ceiling-room-floor-260892.jpg

What did he do wrong in the WC, was quite steady from the games I watched ? He also by all accounts had a brilliant season last year for Roma
Don't get me wrong he is a very good goalkeeper but that's a huge amount of money for a goalie.

Either way whether we get him or not Klopp will have to win a trophy this season or I can see him being replaced.

He's being backed financially and the team is his now so those excuses will fall on deaf ears.

I thought I'd save you guys the trouble of searching for Spurs signings by showing them all off in the photo below. Wonderful isn't it.

View attachment 1040175
You sound like you're surprised? This is typical Spurs. Get some last minute bargains on the last day (might be a bit harder with the transfer window tho). But with the stadium as well I think that's just going to exasperate the situation

You sound like you're surprised? This is typical Spurs. Get some last minute bargains on the last day (might be a bit harder with the transfer window tho). But with the stadium as well I think that's just going to exasperate the situation

Recently that hasn't been "typical Spurs" to be fair, there may of been one or two late deals but some of them have been done with time to spare. I think this time around it's not so good as the indication from Poch was to get things done earlier than before what with the WC and the window closing once the season starts, one of the many reasons he signed the deal but seems like he may of been lead up the garden path a little bit this time. Like many a manager before him. It's not the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination but it does seem like the last few years progress could be wasted.

£62m !!!

Just 23 days to go in the window .....

View attachment 1040175

In stark contrast, Hearts have already acquired goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal, defenders Ben Garuccio and Peter Haring, utility man Bobby Burns, midfielders Jake Mulraney, Oliver Bozanic, Olly Lee and Ryan Edwards, as well as attackers Steven MacLean and Uche Ikpeazu.

You may ask yourself, as did I, “who the fudge are they?”

A quick look at Wikipedia shows that these people were all Xfactor contestants in 2016 who didn’t make the live shows.

Courtois to Real Madrid apparently agreed at €35m. Chelsea are surely going to try and hijack the Allisson deal!

Yep, Roma will be loving it.

Courtois to Real Madrid apparently agreed at €35m. Chelsea are surely going to try and hijack the Allisson deal!

Reportedly Alisson has indicated that Liverpool is his preferred destination and it would appear now that an agreement on the fee between the clubs is edging closer.

Klopp won't last the season if he spends all this money and still doesn't win anything.

Klopp won't last the season if he spends all this money and still doesn't win anything.
lol ok...you sound like YNWA
It doesn't guarantee anything as your lot know from last season and look what you spent, ok I know you won something the year before but still spent loads last summer, why is Mourinho still in a job ?

lol ok...you sound like YNWA
It doesn't guarantee anything as your lot know from last season and look what you spent, ok I know you won something the year before but still spent loads last summer, why is Mourinho still in a job ?
Because he won two trophies the season before and improved our league position significantly.

Reportedly Alisson has indicated that Liverpool is his preferred destination and it would appear now that an agreement on the fee between the clubs is edging closer.
Where have you cut and pasted that from?!

You’re right mate. Is that £250m since the turn of the year? Allisson, Keita, Vvd, Fabinho and they wanted Fekir too?

Remember Klopp saying that other managers spent that kind of money and he was going to do things “differently”

If you think a manager can spend what Klopp is spending and last 4 years without a trophy, you've not been following Liverpool for the last 20 years, yet alone top flight football.
Don't patronise me thanks
You’re right mate. Is that £250m since the turn of the year? Allisson, Keita, Vvd, Fabinho and they wanted Fekir too?

Remember Klopp saying that other managers spent that kind of money and he was going to do things “differently”
There comes a point where you have to change you can't find cut price Robertsons type players all the time, yes he has spent the money but he has also sold well and balanced the books. Remember he has trained on TAA and we have youth in the likes of Harry Wilson and Brewster who will get a chance this season hopefully

Don't patronise me thanks

There comes a point where you have to change you can't find cut price Robertsons type players all the time, yes he has spent the money but he has also sold well and balanced the books. Remember he has trained on TAA and we have youth in the likes of Harry Wilson and Brewster who will get a chance this season hopefully
Harry Wilson is off to Derby for the season.

Are you really saying the Fenway will be happy spending hundreds of millions without any trophy, not even you believe that surely.

Last season we did worse than the season before and if this season we don't win a trophy or at least finish runners up and get to a final I can't see them being happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom