Transfer game saves to xbox360 ?

B

Brigadeer

Will the current xbox memory card be compatible with the xbox 360 - thus enabling transfer of game saves to the new console :confused: I hope so !!! Or connect a link cable ?? Anyone have any info about this ?

Not to sure, i hear that linking the two together with an Ethernet cable will let you do it, but i don't think so. sure we will find out soon. :)

Anyone found out any more about this yet? I've just sold my Xbox and don't have a memory card to save my files on :eek: Thinking of nipping out and buying one but the thing is, will I even be able to transfer the saved files from the memory card to the Xbox360 as that's where I'm gonna want them to go :confused:

Any opinions appreciated as I don't want to waste money on a memory card if it won't allow me to transfer my saved files to my 360. Also, is there any other way to save the files?

Help :lease:

Lorenzini said:
Its no-go Tetlee. This months OXM apparently confirms that there will be no way to transfer game save from Xbox to the 360. Oh well. :(

Nooooooooooooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

All those precious saves, gone forever! :suicide:

Ah well, as the song goes, "I'll just pick it up & start again" :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quick reply Lorenzini, saved me from wasting my precious 360 game money ;)

Looks like my XBox will be staying in the living room alongside the 360 for the foreseeable future then !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom