• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Trainspotting 2 4k

ste19690

Established Member
Watched this film. Last night got to say the atmos sound track was fantastic but didn't think much of the picture quality very grainy in places unless it was shot this way any one think the same

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Indeed. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for a UHD release of 28 Days Later... Wowzers.

MartinH32

Prominent Member
Watched this film. Last night got to say the atmos sound track was fantastic but didn't think much of the picture quality very grainy in places unless it was shot this way any one think the same
Yes agree with you on this, picture quality very gritty but the sound was fantastic. Good movie too!

NM2160

Prominent Member
I watched this yesterday & thought the picture & sound quality was great.

Sure, there's a little grain but there's plenty of detail on show here & the HDR really adds to the bold colour scheme of the film.

Really loved the film too

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
The worst bit for me PQ wise is when Renton returns home, and visits his old bedroom. His duvet is alive with digital nasties.

Smudger1

Established Member
I didn't really get that many duvet nasties, but the duvet cover did remind me of those times when newsreaders would wear a black and white checky jacket and it would make your eyes go funny on the other end of the telly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom