• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2020

TtB_SS.jpg

Attachments

• TtB_SS (open).jpg
    TtB_SS (open).jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

ssbib

Distinguished Member
I might treat myself to this. Train was great, never seen the animated prequel.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
On general sale now. FREEAC works for free delivery.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
The price of this exclusive is decent, the other release pricing is all over the place between HMV, Amazon and Zavvi :rolleyes:
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised at the price of it too. I’ve not checked the other one though. I’ll go take a look now.

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
@ssbib - Just for clarification, the comments in my last post were regarding Seoul Station and not Train to Busan. :) I watched both over two consecutive nights earlier in the year and while Train to Busan blew me away, I was left underwhelmed by the animated prequel.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
@ssbib - Just for clarification, the comments in my last post were regarding Seoul Station and not Train to Busan. :) I watched both over two consecutive nights earlier in the year and while Train to Busan blew me away, I was left underwhelmed by the animated prequel.

I figured as much mate. I haven’t heard anyone say a bad thing about the original, and rightly so, it’s a great flick.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom