Trailers

tha-dizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Went to see A History Of Violence & Land Of The Dead last night finally.

Two trailer that look really good are SAW 2 & Doom! :thumbsup:

If anyone has seen the trailer for Doom, is it just me or are the game like affects on the trailer fantastic ?!?!? I was pretty impressed. :eek:

As for SAW 2 if its anything like SAW it will be another hit in my book!

And very quickly IMO A History Of Violence is a complete waste of time! :boring:

Glad i got all that off my chest :D

I'm intrigued as to how well the FPS shots are going to work in Doom. They look sweet in the trailer but they might get a bit irritating in the full film.

Saw the trailers, but I think Doom is going to poor, but I'll be happy to be proved wrong. From the clips it's almost as if they wanted to make a 3D movie.

Saw was ok, but I didn't enjoy it enough to be interested in the sequel.

The trailer I did find interesting was the The Exorcism of Emily Rose, but it seems to have mixed reviews.

I agree on A History of Violence very disappointing.

I have seen the trailer for Doom and thought it looked terrible, most bad movies at least have good trailers so that doesn't say much for it if they can't even produce a good trailer.

Doom is rubbish. The people that made it told me it was rubbish.

Another trailer was Domino with Keira Knightley. Found it hard to come to an opinion from the trailer if it was going to be any good.

When i saw Serenity, the Domino trailer was soooo long!, i dont need to watch the film. I hate long trailers :mad: . Keep em short and sweet.

If they cant sell a film in 30 secs, then they are trying too hard. Em, is 30 secs to short?, maybe thats what the studios are thinking.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom