Trailer 3?

Dr.Rock

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Any idea when the third trailer is coming out? I understand this will show more of the old characters than the previous trailers did.

Thanks.

You would assume there will be another trailer but at this point there's no obvious event happening for it to coincide with.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just release it randomly on a Friday afternoon. Hopefully in October seeing as we're getting to only 2 months from release.

You would assume there will be another trailer but at this point there's no obvious event happening for it to coincide with.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just release it randomly on a Friday afternoon. Hopefully in October seeing as we're getting to only 2 months from release.
There was a rumour online about it coming early October, so we'll see. I think you're probably right, that we will all be going about our business, and it will just drop unannounced.
Despite loving the first two trailers, I'm going to do my best to resist this one. I soooo want to see this virtually unspoilled...

There was a rumour online about it coming early October, so we'll see. I think you're probably right, that we will all be going about our business, and it will just drop unannounced.
Despite loving the first two trailers, I'm going to do my best to resist this one. I soooo want to see this virtually unspoilled...
Totally agree, I'd prefer it if they just released another teaser in the vein of the previous 2.
I wouldn't be surprised if doesn't drop around the time of Spectre and they play it with that.

I'll happily watch the next trailer, but will avoid all the trailer analysis that swamps the web. I doubt I'll notice half the spoilerific background details without them being pointed out.

Please refrain from posting a thread entitled "trailer 3" in the Star Wars thread :)

I'm going to watch the trailer with the intention of then avoiding everything else to do with the movie until I sit down in the cinema to watch it.

I won't be able to help myself though and will probably lap up every scrap that I can until I've spoiled the damn thing for myself.

yeah, i won't be able to resist, i'm a weak minded fool.

I am going to watch it because i am, ultimately, a magpie and it is new and shiny.

I am not going to watch it. To me: "This is not the trailer you are looking for."

It's scheduled to be shown at half time during the NFL's Monday Night Football match which kicks off at 8.30 EST or 1.30 am UK on Tuesday so probably around 3.30am UK. Hopefully when I get up around 6, it will be on the web in glorious HD.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom