Trading Places & Coming to America special edition hd dvds & oceons Trilogy Boxset

mannyjarnail

Prominent Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested i am getting some trading places & coming to america hd dvds.

i am only able to get 16 pairs and they are being shipped from usa to canada then i am having someone bring them over they will cost between £15 - £16 the pair.

Only 8 pairs are available as 7 are already allocated to freinds + one forum member

Payment must be Paypal Gift Thanks.

buster broon
cjoruus
dirtyvec
migman
turbo tony
bricky123
RobTi

dpstjp - Coming to America
dbn - Trading places

Reserve list
Ryu
pajo - Coming to America
geraintl

I am also considering a bulk purchase of Oceans Trilogy Box Set HD DVD, which i will pass on to other forum members at cost.

Will be passing on at cost. once final costing are in (jiffy, 2nd class delivery and any custom/PO fees.)

If you would like one please be fast as there are only 8 boxsets.

Boxset should work out to £8.60-9.00 each +p&p

me
shanksy 7
skink
hughes2558
dirtyvec
getgaff
Aaron D84
RobTi

Reserve list

Wendellgee REM
gaz2810i

Last edited:
I would like an Oceans boxset :thumbsup:. I missed out on the other powerbuy that was organised :(

Would you split pairs? I already have Trading Places.

dpstjp

just 4 oceons boxsets left

just 7 pairs of coming to america & trading places

Hi there, If the £15 - £16 for trading places and coming to america includes p&p then i'll go in for one too. Thanks! :)

Hi there, If the £15 - £16 for trading places and coming to america includes p&p then i'll go in for one too. Thanks! :)

i am hoping they are ok will put you down for a pair:thumbsup:

3 boxsets left

6 pairs of trading places & coming to america left

Put me down for 1 of the trading/coming sets and also the oceans boxset :)

Hi, can you put me down for 1 pair of Trading Places/Coming to America, Ta

Ocean's Boxset for me pls.

Hiya,

I'd like a Coming to America/Trading Places pair too, please.

Count me in!

I'll take a Trading Places & Coming to America combo :thumbsup:

I'll take a Trading Places & Coming to America combo also can you put me on a reserve oceans if anyone pulls out(teach me to out in the sun :mad:)
Robert

I'll take a Trading Places & Coming to America combo also can you put me on a reserve oceans if anyone pulls out(teach me to out in the sun :mad:)
Robert

no probs robert you are on the reserve list for oceons and in the list for trading places and coming to america

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom