Trading in Cameras, best places?

tracymae

Established Member
Reaction score
I just bought a E420 second hand last week, it's the camera up from mine (E410) and has a few more bells and whistles on, but I really would like an E620. I am wondering if I am best to trade in both cameras for a E620 and if so where?

I just bought a E420 second hand last week, it's the camera up from mine (E410) and has a few more bells and whistles on, but I really would like an E620. I am wondering if I am best to trade in both cameras for a E620 and if so where?

If I was you I'd stick 'em both on a well known auction site and hope for the best... And maybe include your number and if you get a phonecall from a Terry Tibbs then barter with him coz I'm sure he could move the camera's on for ya...

If I was you I'd stick 'em both on a well known auction site and hope for the best... And maybe include your number and if you get a phonecall from a Terry Tibbs then barter with him coz I'm sure he could move the camera's on for ya...

Just as well I looked up Terry Tibbs on google :rotfl: not sure how well they would do on ebay because I want to keep all my lenses, I may have to sacrifice a lens for a good sale price methinks.

Thanks throttle,
I have tried a couple of camera exchange places to get a quote but instinct says I would be better to sell privately for the best price, I will see what they come up with first though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom