• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Trading in boxed games

Dan3000

Standard Member
Now HMV has stopped doing trade-ins for games, where are people exchanging boxed games these days? GAME has always been terrible (£14 trade in for Dead Space 3 today), for Londoners CEX is decent (£21) but choices seem limited. Has anyone used gameXchange.co.uk? Trade in for Dead Space 3 was £25 and a new copy of Bioshock Infinite is £37.49. Of course I have to post my boxed game to them, but they seem good value. Does anyone have any experience of this company, good or bad?

rikki2ks

Established Member
Dan3000 said:
Now HMV has stopped doing trade-ins for games, where are people exchanging boxed games these days? GAME has always been terrible (£14 trade in for Dead Space 3 today), for Londoners CEX is decent (£21) but choices seem limited. Has anyone used gameXchange.co.uk? Trade in for Dead Space 3 was £25 and a new copy of Bioshock Infinite is £37.49. Of course I have to post my boxed game to them, but they seem good value. Does anyone have any experience of this company, good or bad?

Beat place by far is classifieds on here. Cut out the middleman!!!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom