Trade in query

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Co1one1ZoidX, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Co1one1ZoidX

Co1one1ZoidX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi i recently won a Xbox Matte 4Gb Slim and want to trade my 60GB and half a dozen games @Gamestation.I was wondering if anyone knows if you can trade your console towards new games or other hardware eg Turtle Beach Earforce sound processor?Thanks.Ps i should get roughly £65-£70.

2. Paulybaby77

Paulybaby77
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +130
    You certainly can mate. You'll be able to trade your console and games against anything instore. However, you might be better off selling the items in the Classifieds, as you might get more than the trade-in value.

The GAME website as an example has a trade-in section and will give you a trade-in price for the console. You can also type in the barcode that you find on the back of the game's box and that'll also give you the trade-in value for that game so might be worth trying that first (given they're co-owned I would guess trade-in values would be the same at Gamestation or maybe they have their own online trade-in section too).

See what the whole lot is worth and maybe consider selling them for a few ££ more!

3. Pistachio

Pistachio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    You could check the trade in prices at hmv too - they have a fair range of games and accessories. Best prices are on the classifieds though - but more hassle.

4. Co1one1ZoidX

Co1one1ZoidX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi was wondering if anyone knows how much Gamestation are offering as a trade in price for a Matt Black 4GB Xbox 360 Arcade console?Thanks.

5. messenger

messenger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +203
    CEX offer some fairly good 'Buy' prices for cash or in store credit if you have a store near you?

6. Co1one1ZoidX

Co1one1ZoidX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    No CEX near me im afraid but i did get my 4Gb Xbox 360 today only paid a tenner towards it.Getting a 320 Gb HD later on.