Tracking Parcelforce from Komplett

M

mikeq

Waiting on my AE300 being delivered, although it was shipped by Komplett last Friday (27), the tracking link on the Komplett website does not work properly.

On going to the Royal Mail site and entering my tracking number it does show it is parcelforce 24, but clicking on more detail does not give me any nore detail.

Anyone else tracked their parcel successfully?

I had no problem at all, but it did basically go from nothing to 'it's here' and I live in Aberdeen.

im in the exact same situation!

ae300 shipped last friday. still nothing. same things being displayed when i go to parcelforce/royalmails online tracking system. phoned up parcel force and they told me that it was meant to be collected on friday but wasnt, and could offer no explaination as to why.

phoned komplett but they were closed by the time i found this out. will have to wait till the morning to get them :(

Must say I found the Parcelforce tracking really good :smashin:
Tracked my 300 to the main "Hub" date and time and then to Rotherham's main sorting office and then to me :D
In all took about 5 days :smashin:

Glad its not just me in a pickle pickle:D

I'll phone Komplett tomorrow also, let me know how you get on.

[rant]All of this on top of them ballsing up the credit card authorisation on the Monday before but they never bothered to contact me. Within minutes of the site rejecting it the bank were on the phone to me, after a few checks they sorted it out and asked me to resubmit my order with Komplett.

Did this and thinking everything was okay left it at that, having not received any notification from Komplett I phoned them on the Thursday only to be told that it hadn't authorised :mad: aaargggghhhh. Anyway the helpful chap said it would be sent out on the Friday, it better have been picked up.[/rant]

Ah that feels better now

Don't worry about it my ae500 was still showing as order received when it was actually on my ceiling:eek:

Adrenochrome.

Royal Mail tracking now working :)

At the Edinburgh depot at 06:28, I hope that means it's on the way now.

mine magically appeared on parcelforces online tracking system this morning too.

they say they attempted a delivery @ 9:50.

i left the house @ 9:45 :rolleyes: :suicide: :rolleyes:

they also didnt leave the usual 'i called to deliever a parcel but you werent in' note, which is a bit weird.

will wait around a bit longer tomorrow and hope it turns up.

[rant]All of this on top of them ballsing up the credit card authorisation on the Monday before but they never bothered to contact me. Within minutes of the site rejecting it the bank were on the phone to me, after a few checks they sorted it out and asked me to resubmit my order with Komplett.

this is too freaky, EXACTLY the same thing happened to me. my bank were on the phone to me within 5secs (literally) of me hitting the 'send order' button.

it also took 2 days to get authorised.

According to Komplett my ae500 has been sent by parcelforce 24hr delivery today ????

But on the parcel force site it is just shown as "Parcelforce 24"
nothing under details..........

Harrisuk it probably won't show up until they scan it at their depot.

I phoned ParcelForce this afternoon and got them to give me a call back on where it was, if it was still in the depot I was going to pick it up. It was en-route and that the driver would be there within 30 minutes, and right they were. One nice new shiny ae300:D

I was speaking to the driver and he said their handheld scanners don't work properly thats why there was no update after leaving the depot, he also said that they have given up scanning at the Inverness depot as it is a lot of crap and never works.

Pickle that is very freaky, maybe its something against the Scots:D anyway it is here and I am well chuffed.

After delivery did a few calculations and nipped off to B&Q for the bits for a home made ceiling mount, took me about 30 minutes to construct it and put it up. I post piccies of how I did it tomorrow.

Mike

Here is just one little picture

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 282
Projecting onto a white wall - 69" width, thats about 80" diagonal (16:9 format). The throw is 8ft with the zoom at max.

The room itself is only 9ft long so I am sitting right under the projector an it looks great.

Mike

Sounds great. Thats the same size screen I am using. I worked out around 9 and a half foot throw on a similar sized screen (6ft wide) using the distance calculator on Projector central. Viewing distance is around 10 - 11 feet.

Be interested to see how you made your ceiling bracket.

Great I want to have a look as this as there is a good chance mine will be going on the ceiling as well.

Will be quite difficult though as it is going in the loft and I will need to leave at least a foot for the exhaust to vent.

Have you had to use the keystoning at all and what effect has it had on quality ?

Hi harrisuk,

I started a new thread with the document link in it.

You will see from the doc that I calculated the exact length of the mount so no need to use and keystone correction :) I am actually amazed but I got it spot on.

Pickle, you got yours yet?

Mike

Nice screen shot Mike.

Do you find you can see the pixelation, screendoor and VB from that viewing distance.

Are you driving the projector via a DVD or HTPC etc.

Had you seen a demo of the 300 before deciding to buy?

All questions I know but intrigued the way people evaluate this minefield of home theatre.

Glenn

The Panny ea300 have smooth Pixel technology which virually eliminates screen door and artifacts you describe. Its not quite the recommended viewing distance but each to there own.

He has built a really nice bracket though !

Originally posted by GlennR
Nice screen shot Mike.

Do you find you can see the pixelation, screendoor and VB from that viewing distance.

Are you driving the projector via a DVD or HTPC etc.

Had you seen a demo of the 300 before deciding to buy?

All questions I know but intrigued the way people evaluate this minefield of home theatre.

Glenn

Hi GlennR,

screendoor - I can see it a little bit sometimes, but not enough to put me off or distract me.

DVD - it is a KISS DP-500 which is fantastic as it has 10/100 network card in it so I can stream divx/xvid/mpeg4/mp3/jpg/gif etc etc from one of my PCs. I am waiting for a scart to RGB adapter before I can switch on the Progressive Scan, once I have this I will compare it with my Arcam DV88+ which drives my Panny Plasma to see how good the picture quality really is.

Didn't demo it, just went on what was said here and the price was right for my first step into PJ land :) Pretty much how I decided which plasma to go with and don't have any regrets about that purchase.

I like the being that close to the image, I like it filling my vision. Plus it now gives a purpose to the dining room, it was feeling left out.

Mike

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom