Tracking down a person in the UK, services?

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend is trying to track her ex-partner, who has been court ordered to pay child support.

The british ex-partner had paid a couple of payments, but has now disappeared.

The friend is in a foreign country, services they've found online have not been fruitful - either doing what they could have done themself, or stringing them along without results.

I personally have no idea, but maybe someone here has some advice I can pass on.

thanks

A friend is trying to track her ex-partner, who has been court ordered to pay child support.

The british ex-partner had paid a couple of payments, but has now disappeared.

The friend is in a foreign country, services they've found online have not been fruitful - either doing what they could have done themself, or stringing them along without results.

I personally have no idea, but maybe someone here has some advice I can pass on.

thanks

A licenced Private Investigator ? they'll usually know the services that are available to find people who don't want to be found

However, if its a foreign court that's made the order and the person is found there's still no guarantee that they can be made to obey the law of another country even if that country is in the EU a lot of those treaties have ceased

A licenced Private Investigator ? they'll usually know the services that are available to find people who don't want to be found

However, if its a foreign court that's made the order and the person is found there's still no guarantee that they can be made to obey the law of another country even if that country is in the EU a lot of those treaties have ceased

The UK court agreed to the foreign court's outcome - so I think that's ok.

They tried a PI they're sceptical about and seems to stringing them along - if anyone here had recommendations, that would be a step in the right direction.

I’m not sure either seen too many tv programs where they get found easily :)
This link covers the obvious ways Plus professional searchers.

Social media can be a powerful tool when tracking and tracing people.

The UK court agreed to the foreign court's outcome - so I think that's ok.

They tried a PI they're sceptical about and seems to stringing them along - if anyone here had recommendations, that would be a step in the right direction.

Yes, unfortunately they're not all ex-policemen with a heart of gold. I think your suggestion of Trustpilot would be best

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom