For Sale TP Toys Sherwood Climbing Frame

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by Bl4ckGryph0n, May 28, 2018.

1. Bl4ckGryph0n

Bl4ckGryph0n
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11,139
    An awesome TP Toys Climbing frame - this is the full works;
    - 3 x Swing section with two swings and one duo seat thingy
    - Tower with side platform
    - Slide with extension
    - Rigging net
    - Climbing hoops
    - Second tower
    - 'Monkey' bars to connect towers
    - Original box with manuals/instructions etc

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

We have had this from new, bought it from Pepperstock farm and build it myself. But the time has come, our children are teenagers and they simply don't use it anymore.

For avoidance of doubt, this is NOT like new, it has been outside in our garden since 2005. The wood is nicely weathered, and once taken down I'll pressure wash it again to make it totally clean.

Only known thing that are 'wrong' are;
    - On the duo seat one of the seats doesn't have to footrest any longer
    - On the monkey bars and connecting towers there is a little bit of surface rust visible
    IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

It is large
    But be warned, this is a large play frame. It is nearly 6 meter wide, about 3m deep, but then there is the interconnecting tower which in an L-shape extends it by another 3m I guess. The slide sticks out about 2.5m as it has got an extension. And when the main tower is fully upright it is about 3m tall.

Price
    £250 - Collected, and dismantle (with my help) in our garden. This is recommended so you have a good feel/understanding as to how to build it again.
    £450 - Collected, and ready to load. I'll have it fully dismantled, cleaned and parts labelled.

Payment method
    I accept anything, from crypto currencies to Paypal Gift to Faster Payment Bank Transfer to good old cash in hand :)

I can't remember the exact price but it was in excess of £2K when bought new for my eldest daughter.

Delivery
    I cannot post this, it is too large. You will need a big van, some of the poles are 3m long.

Timing
    Let's discuss timing regarding pickup etc. I appreciate this is a slightly unusual item so if we are both flexible all should go well.

Price and currency: From £250
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Bl4ckGryph0n

Bl4ckGryph0n
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11,139
    Shame there is no interest as this is a great climbing frame and an absolute bargain.

I'd like to see it go to good use instead of tipping it. It can be broken up in multiple parts to make it smaller if it doesn't fit a garden. For example the swing section can be on its own. Or the tall tower can be left out. As can the secondary tower with monkey bars. Or you can leave the slide detached.

Last chance before I get rid via other means.