toysrus instore pre-order update

Korum

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've just been into my local store (Teesside) to ask about my 360 pre-order which i placed on the 10th August because i haven't heard a thing from them.The lad i spoke to was very clued up and said whilst there are bundles on the toysrus website the stores haven't been given any info yet and the bundles may differ from the website, but there will deffo be more choices.He also said they had been told to stop taking preorders after the 22nd customer in the Teesside store, this seems an incredibly low number considering the size of the company, if a toysrus store is only going to be allocated around 20-30 what does this mean for other retailers.

So anyone who has paid a £10 deposit in a toysrus store will definitely be allocated a 360 but when i asked him about whether i would have a choice of the core or full system he said it would be first come first serve and i may not get the full system i wanted.Another crap reason for MS to release 2 different packages.So i know I'm gonna get one on Dec 2nd but it could end up being a core system which i don't want.

get one from dixons, tell them u want the full one,and full will be written on the preorder receipt. so thats the one u get :thumbsup:

If you want the Full system from Dixons just make sure they use the correct product code - regardless of whether you have full system written on the receipt, if the deposit is not taken against the correct product code you wont get the right one reserved for you.

Buzz

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom