Toys'r'us 2 game package

Status
Not open for further replies.

CellarDoor

Standard Member
My parents in the UK have just picked up one of these packages (zelda + 2 games) My Dad picked COD3 & NFS?!?

What are the T&C's with the 2 extra games? Can you take them back for cash?
How long do you have to exhange them for other games?

Any suggestions of what games to swap them for?

Is Madden available/any good?

RuddyRoad

You sound like a little spoilt brat....I'm sure you're not, but you should be grateful you are getting a Wii.

TRU will exchange unopened games, but you might have to wait until after Xmas, which isn't much use to you. Why not just phone the branch up and ask them.

Korum

You sound like a little spoilt brat....I'm sure you're not, but you should be grateful you are getting a Wii.
That's a bit harsh isn't it, He's only asking a question.

If you have bought games in a bundle from toysrus they will not exchange them unless the game is faulty and then they will give you a replacement of the same game.

milkmanchris

If you have bought games in a bundle from toysrus
Well speaking the Manager at York yesterday morning thats not the case.

He said that due to shortages the choice of game was poor and he would swap any unopened game with a reciept.

RuddyRoad

That's a bit harsh isn't it, He's only asking a question.

If you have bought games in a bundle from toysrus they will not exchange them unless the game is faulty and then they will give you a replacement of the same game.
These weren't bought as a bundle. The deal was Zelda and any 2 games of your choice....so they can be exchanged, provided they are unopened.

PS. Life is harsh.

CellarDoor

Standard Member

TRU will exchange unopened games, but you might have to wait until after Xmas, which isn't much use to you. Why not just phone the branch up and ask them.
I forgot to mention that I am paying for it and that I am currently out of the country so could not pick one up myself, if that helps. I'm not bothered about waiting until after xmas...

Korum

These weren't bought as a bundle. The deal was Zelda and any 2 games of your choice....so they can be exchanged, provided they are unopened.

PS. Life is harsh.
That is a toysrus bundle.RuddyRoad, I've only ever read 2 of your posts but you seem to have a really bad attitude towards other avforum members which will not get you many friends on here

Moogle

Novice Member
PS. Life is harsh.
Your comments were still extremely rude and uncalled for. There was no need for the kind of response in your earlier post. It wasn't as if he was complaining about anything and only asking a question.

W

welladjusted

I was considering taking one of my games back from the bundle I got on Saturday morning and I heard him say "as long as they are unopened" but the only game that was sealed was Zelda, so how does that work???

wardi

Novice Member
I was quite happy with the Zelda + 2 games bundle, we choose games that we would have gone out and bought anyway (Redsteel & Rayman). Which getting it in this bundle makes it a bit cheaper than getting it all seperate. I recommend all 3 of the games we got, all good. Rayman has a good selection of crazy mini games.

Now all I have to get Wii Play and I will be happy for a bit! :clap:

I suppose it depends on what each TRU had in stock but the one in Wakefield wasnt too bad, had a good selection. Sold out of Happy Feet quite quickly though (not for me but must have been a few buying for kids).

RuddyRoad

That is a toysrus bundle.RuddyRoad, I've only ever read 2 of your posts but you seem to have a really bad attitude towards other avforum members which will not get you many friends on here
:boring: I just love it when people talk about attitude....this is a forum, which is a platform for expressing viewpoints. You don't have to agree with everyone and everything. I would suggest you re-read my post, which said he sounded like a spoilt brat, not that he was. The ?!?! after his dad's game choice was the bit that sounded ungrateful.

You might also have noticed that I gave some advice afterwards about the likelihood of being able to exchange games, hardly a "bad attitude". What does it say about your attitude that you are willing to judge someone on 2 posts (out of about 200 odd) ? Difference is I wouldnt moan about it like you.

As to the bundle/not bundle issue, I bought exactly the same deal, the only bundled game is Zelda, the other 2 are free choices. This is important as bundled games are not exchangeable, but the ones you get to choose yourself are. This is different, from say, being forced to buy Monster 4 x 4, Pinball etc as part of the package - you are stuck with those games. I accept that whether you call it a bundle or not is a mute point...

Anyway. I'm not here to offend anyone, so apologies to anyone if I had. To prove, I am still on the look out for further Wii's and have every intention of selling at RRP to first on the list at AV Forums if I manage to get one.

M4CCA

Standard Member
My father has just informed me that he has managed to bag me a Wii for christmas after spending a night in the freezing cold in watford at toys r us drinking cheap soup and talking to tramps wearing purple cords and lumberjack shirts.

im gutted as i wanted an import PS3! and he was wasting his time.

only joking still desperate for a Wii! as ever lol:devil:

wardi

Novice Member
My father has just informed me that he has managed to bag me a Wii for christmas after spending a night in the freezing cold in watford at toys r us drinking cheap soup,

im gutted as i wanted an imort PS3! and he was wasting his time.

only joking still desperate for a Wii! as ever lol:devil:

Awww bless your Dad! Parents are great like that arent they :clap:

RuddyRoad

I was considering taking one of my games back from the bundle I got on Saturday morning and I heard him say "as long as they are unopened" but the only game that was sealed was Zelda, so how does that work???
All the games I got were sealed, aside from Wii sports that came in the box. I suppose you could explain they were not sealed when you got them. Seems a bit strange though, as I though all games had Nintendo's "Seal of Approval" plastic wrapping.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Some uncalled flaming going on in this thread so closing it. I personally didnt think he sounded like "a spoiled brat" so when it comes to childish name calling keep it to yourself!

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom