Toys 'r' Us in stock

Dave1979

Established Member
Reaction score
My friend phoned up Dundee, Edinburgh and Livingston and they all had stock at lunch (she got one)

I just phoned up the livingston branch, none in stock now and not getting anymore until January :(

livingston claim they've never had any since saturday

apparently some WH smiths have some in unreserved!

i would give them a ring ans see if your local one has any

edinburgh had 15 i missed the last one by an hour

Saw 2 people buying wii's in the Dundee branch today about 11am, but they were making you buy bundles.

What time did you get there? I was considering it but couldn't be bothered getting the bus out there. Looks like it could have paid off...
:mad:

Got there at 3pm and he said i missed it by an hour, I was gutted, but I was at my grans and popped in on the off chance. If you live near by I'd expect you want to go mental. For your info he said they are getting more deliveries so phone in the morning. They are all first come first served as well he told me.

Saw 2 people buying wii's in the Dundee branch today about 11am, but they were making you buy bundles.

There were tickets for single wii's in the edinburgh one, had sold out next to them right enough.

livingston claim they've never had any since saturday

My friend phoned up Livingston at 11:00am, they said they had two left, she pulled a sickie and went straight out and got one. She had earlier sent her dad to Dundee but he just missed out!

they phoned me!!!!! about 11 o'clock this morning, they had taken my name and number when queuing last saturday and missed out by 3 consoles (32nd in the queue, and 29 units came in)
none on general sale though, said something about holding the stock for 24 hours so that they could contact those whose details they had taken on that freezing morning

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom