Toys r' US first come first serve basis?

danvitale

Novice Member
Yep. TRU Harlow confirmed to me that they will have a few on the shelves for 9am tomorrow, but there will be a queue system.

emporer

Banned
Ive just phoned my TRU and apparantly a manager is gonna be there for 6am and give out tickets for the few they have to sell, i'm seriously considering camping out all night but I fear I may get mugged, I will probably drive down there at about 4am and hopefully i'll be near the front or at the front of the queue.

Indiana Jones

Just rang my local and they said they will have 9 but from the amount of calls they have recieved they expect a large queue so not sure if I can be bothered to get up at 5 and drive there just to see 20 people waiting.

Hi-Def

Novice Member
lol best get here early if you want to buy one of our save £2 when you buy these 5 games bundles

mikthe20

Novice Member
I've just ordered from the TRU web site. Went from "out of stock" to nothing so I assume it's in stock. Went for the "Mega Fun Pack" which in the first text mentions an additional controller but does not appear in the full description - anyone know if it does include 2 controllers? Hope this helps someone.

Went for the free delivery (up to 6 days) since the scheduled delivery had no slots free within 7 days.

Indiana Jones

Well I just got back in 20 minutes ago with a Nintendo Wii from good old Toys R Us :clap:

Got there just after 5am and there were 4 people waiting (2 had been there since midnight) and turns out the store recieved 12 units so I picked the £229.99 Bundle which was a game of your choice plus a 1Gb SD Card.

Just have to find the RGB Scart Cable now and I am all set :)

emporer

Banned
i got one too, qued from 4 am and was 10th out of only 15 units they had spare, happy days !!

Indiana Jones

Crazy thing though is that the 12th person turned up at about 8:15 and wasnt even planning on trying Toys R Us, he was just driving by, saw the queue and thought he would try his luck.

Also, I remember reading on here about Zelda being in short supply but they had plenty of copies available today.

adda

Novice Member
just got back from toysrus meself, id pre-ordered so mine was safe, my mate who got there about 8.30 was told theyd all gone but he hung around for me on the off chance. we joined the que at 8.50 and the girl checked again and he got the very last one of an available 12. well lucky he was and was off to work done and dusted while the pre-order people had to wait. apparently peeps at the front had been there since 2.

J_C_X

Novice Member
Got one this morning! I quede at the Livingston branch at 6am me and about 7 others. Well pleased with the service good old Toys r' Us! Gameplay went to inform me my Wii could ship after boxing day! Lucky me!