1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toys R us Eye Toy / Singstar deal

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mr_fantazmo, Jun 4, 2004.

1. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi folks, just thought i'd share the good deal with everyone! My Mrs has been going on at me for ages for an eyetoy and then when singstar came out she wanted that as well, i was browsing in toys r us and they have "buy eyetoy groove (inc the eyetoy!) £39.99 get singstar £39.99 absolutely free!!" So really you are paying £20 each for both of them!! She was well chuffed, and i have to say, i can see singstar getting quite addictive!! Even if i am tone deaf! :thumbsup:

2. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +674
    But do you get teh 2 microphones with the Singstar??
    I was in there and it said on the back of the packet "usb adapter included, microphones needed" or somthing along those lines ??

3. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah i thought that as well, but you do actually get both mic's and the adapter with it, it comes in a strange awkward plastic case so i don't think they are very easy to stack on the shelves so they just put the actual game out.

4. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +674
    Excellent!!

Just asked my wife to pop down and pick this up.

We have been playing Karaoke Revoltion for the last few months more than anything else on any system, superb game, so I am looking forward to this.

5. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have to say, much respect to Pop star's it's really difficult to sing in tune, and your throat starts hurting after playing for a while! But i'm getting better with practice!!

Looks like another winner for Sony, first the dancemat, then eyetoy, now this! Whats next i wonder??