Toys R Us - Anyone been recently

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been 3 times since Christmas to their store in Rochester, Kent. I am not sure if all stores are similar right now but they look like a company in trouble.

They do not appear to be getting in any new stock, they used to have shelf upon shelf of Hotwheels branded collection car's which sold out over Christmas but have not been replaced.

The shelves are empty and it is not looking good. Is it the same everywhere?

The one close to me in Stevenage seems fine, well stocked etc....

Been to loads around here including Stevenage & they're absolutely mobbed so don't appear to be in trouble. I've given them a grand since November too! (Babies R Us, which is a very good department/store).

probably all the chavs in chatam cleared out the shelves on one of there five finger discount shopping days ;)

I don't have any particular knowledge of this company but I'm sure that if I owned a group of toy stores I wouldn't have them stocked to the rafters in January either

have been to the Liverpool store a coupla times since christmas all sems fine albeit a little deserted... two nights ago there were a few folk in with armfuls of toys... Alas no Ben 10 ghost or Grandpa could be found so my ex's son whom treats me like an uncle will have to go without for awhile longer

Story...:
me and misses split up 18 yrs ago we have a 21yr old
We were only 16 when she had him
she got married 3 more kids
we are amicable and friendly
the kids call me uncle (it's even been 2nd dad before now)

Just incase you wondered why I was looking for a toy for my exes Kid!!!:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom