1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toy Story Easter Eggs! Read On >>

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Popester, Nov 4, 2000.

1. Popester

Popester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't verify if they work as I'm STILL waiting for my copies from DVD Box Office!! But hey...anyone want to give them a go and letus know if they work??

On disc 3 of the box, the one that contains the supplements, choose 'Toy Story 2.' There, under the 'Story'section, highlight 'Jesse's Song.' On the next screen that appears, press the 'Left' arrow key on your remote control, and a question mark will appear. With the question mark highlighted, hit 'Enter' for a funny outtake with an introduction by directors John Lasseter Ash Brannon.

Also on disc 3, select 'Toy Story 2,' then go to 'History,' and then to 'The Continuing World of Toy Story.' After the video, which you can skip with your remote control, you get a new menu called 'Links.' It features some story reels of Buzz's cartoon, Woody's nightmare, and other stuff.

On all 3 discs of the set, there is a DVD credit screen. To get to them, on 'Toy Story' press the 'Left' arrow key from the main menu. On 'Toy Story 2' press the 'Up' arrow key from the main menu, and on the Supplement disc,in Section 1, select 'History,' go all the way down to highlight 'Menu' and press the 'Left' arrow key.

Popester Out

2. YETi

YETi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tested them all and they worked, thanks for the post.