Toy Story Dvd £5.99

ebury

Not sure if its this week only but safeways are doing toy story for £5.99.
May be only select stores though(?)

Indiana Jones

Seems everywhere is doing the same deal, first HMV were doing Finding Nemo for £15.99 and Toy Story for 5.99, then dvd.co.uk had Finding Nemo for £14.99 and Toy Story for £5.99 and now it seems everywhere else is offering the same deal, buy Finding Nemo and get Toy Story for £5.99 lol

F

ftpdoo

Also 5.99 @ Argos... Online you need to day 1.50 postage but in store hopefully it would be the same price.

Argos TOY STORY R2 GBP5.99

ted :)

Mr Cheese

What are Disney up to here? I thought Toy Story was withdrawn only a few months ago. My cynical side suggest now we know why!!!:D

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
ASDA £5.97 standalone price

no need for having to buy Finding Nemo.

D

Daliah Lavi

Originally posted by Mr Cheese
What are Disney up to here? I thought Toy Story was withdrawn only a few months ago. My cynical side suggest now we know why!!!:D

The BBFC have recently passed more extras for Toy Story, I presume Disney are putting out a huge SE shortly...hence the sell off of the single disc edition. :rolleyes:

S

SkullyRox

I ordered it from Price storm, cost me more than 2p in petrol to get to Asda to pick up a copy. ;)
Been dispatched... WOO YEAH. Just gotta try to find 'Toy Story 2' cheap now!

Indiana Jones

I am also looking for Toy Story 2, so far the cheapest I have found is £11.99

Stockpile Thomas

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by Indiana Jones
I am also looking for Toy Story 2, so far the cheapest I have found is £11.99

It's in HMV's bogof offer at the moment, effectively making it a tenner. I think they had Bug's Life as well. HTH

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom