Toy Story Dvd £5.99

ebury

Novice Member
Not sure if its this week only but safeways are doing toy story for £5.99.
May be only select stores though(?)

Indiana Jones

Seems everywhere is doing the same deal, first HMV were doing Finding Nemo for £15.99 and Toy Story for 5.99, then dvd.co.uk had Finding Nemo for £14.99 and Toy Story for £5.99 and now it seems everywhere else is offering the same deal, buy Finding Nemo and get Toy Story for £5.99 lol

F

ftpdoo

Also 5.99 @ Argos... Online you need to day 1.50 postage but in store hopefully it would be the same price.

Argos TOY STORY R2 GBP5.99

ted :)

Mr Cheese

Novice Member
What are Disney up to here? I thought Toy Story was withdrawn only a few months ago. My cynical side suggest now we know why!!!:D

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
ASDA £5.97 standalone price

no need for having to buy Finding Nemo.

D

Daliah Lavi

Originally posted by Mr Cheese
What are Disney up to here? I thought Toy Story was withdrawn only a few months ago. My cynical side suggest now we know why!!!:D
The BBFC have recently passed more extras for Toy Story, I presume Disney are putting out a huge SE shortly...hence the sell off of the single disc edition. :rolleyes:

S

SkullyRox

I ordered it from Price storm, cost me more than 2p in petrol to get to Asda to pick up a copy. ;)
Been dispatched... WOO YEAH. Just gotta try to find 'Toy Story 2' cheap now!

Indiana Jones

I am also looking for Toy Story 2, so far the cheapest I have found is £11.99

Demon Luci

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by Indiana Jones
I am also looking for Toy Story 2, so far the cheapest I have found is £11.99
It's in HMV's bogof offer at the moment, effectively making it a tenner. I think they had Bug's Life as well. HTH

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom