Toy Story Collection (Blu-ray Steelbooks) (FR/IT)

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
Toy Story Collection (Steelbook) (Blu-Ray) (4 films)

Purchase link:
Fnac.com
Release date: 30/10/2019

---------------

Toy Story Collection (Steelbook) (Blu-Ray) (4 films)

Purchase link:
Amazon.it
Release date: 21/10/2019

Attachments

Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Was literally just coming to post this :rotfl: :rotfl:
Decent rear and internal art and no stacked discs!

Can't say I'm not irritated by the upsidedown spine but this could have been much worse. Hopefully full gloss and provided it arrives from Amazon Italy undamaged, I'll probably keep it.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
It could... if that's actual white and gloss, fab. If it's silver and metal, I'll send it back. Still kinda hoping the Italian spine is flipped, seeing as there's the Italian discs are apparently different to the french so it's not the exact same package.

Last edited:

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
I doubt the Italian steelbook to be different from the French,
France often have wrong spine on mockups, even wrong artwork, Batman Hush is a perfect exemple as they still show the wrong art while the steelbook is the same as UK/Germany etc...
Only a few more days before in hand pictures from the Italian one appear.

French is out of stock for the second time now, even though it is much more expensive than the Italian

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Mine turned up this morning from Amazon.it in surprisingly good condition, considering it arrived in one of their extra long (had DP2 in as well) standard thin mailers o_O

It's actual white, flat and full gloss with some metallic highlights here and there. Spine is upside (boo) down and discs are in on a lever arch with 4 separate spindles. The cut of bit of inside art (bottom left) on the pic above has woody and bo peep on it. Italian version came with a zavvi Disney style quarter slip as well.

Turned out much better than it could of, and for the price it's not bad at all. Still a bit plain though, on the fence about keeping it.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Metallic highlights on woody's buttons, buckle, badge and the blue surrounding borders on the title :smashin:

Attachments

Top Bottom