RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 21/10/2019

ts4_4k-jpg.1186960

Steelbook option, thread: Toy Story 4 (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Attachments

• TS4_4K.jpg
    TS4_4K.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 1,110
  • TS4_4K (info).jpg
    TS4_4K (info).jpg
    466 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
It's a miracle, finally the UK is deemed worthy to get a 4K Pixar! About bleeding time!

Hopefully when they release it it will be a 4 film pack.

Wish the SIGNUP10 code still worked at zoom. Would have been an instant pre order

OP updated with confirmed artwork and release date.

Watched this over the weekend
Wow the picture is amazing
Well worth having the 4K version

Just finished watching this film. Great picture, absolutely gorgeous. But we thought a scene had been cut! It's at 51:25 when Gabby Gabbys goons drop into frame. At the cinema, (and my son has seen it thrice, myself, twice) the occurrence just seemed to hit much harder, and with more bass. The scene hasn't been cut, but my son (who seems to have a remarkable memory for things like this) was waiting for that scene and mentioned to me that he thought it was missing! It's a jump scare, so I'm wondering if Disney have 'tempered' that scene somewhat?

Watched this straight after Frozen, crazy to see how far they have come in terms of lighting, materials etc, looked amazing, really good in HDR.

Watched this straight after Frozen, crazy to see how far they have come in terms of lighting, materials etc, looked amazing, really good in HDR.
By comparison to Toy Story 4, the original Toy Story looked like a part finished render a lot of the time when I watched it back to back with Toy Story 4.

Surprised there hasnt been more chat about this...not even a review, considering it’s one of the best looking UHD-BDs I’ve ever seen...STUNNING!

Surprised there hasnt been more chat about this...not even a review, considering it’s one of the best looking UHD-BDs I’ve ever seen...STUNNING!
I have a feeling the review is coming very soon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom