'Tough' Guy Ross Kemp

Steve N

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Supposedly ' tough' guy Ross Kemp gets a thick lip from his missus
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and allegedly she had just come back from a late night drink with Mr Blunkett !

I've always thought he was a bit of a **** but his send up of himself in Extras was excellent.

err

he gets the tough guy image from a a tv soap :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

who said anything about him being the same in real life :p

You mean Eastenders isn't real ? Oh God, no :eek: :rotfl:

Poor bloke can't win can he. If he lets his wife wallop him he's a wimp and if he clouts her back he's a wife beater :rotfl:

Ian J said:
Poor bloke can't win can he. If he lets his wife wallop him he's a wimp and if he clouts her back he's a wife beater :rotfl:

Yep thats my thought exactly. IN fact you can never really win when any woman is envolved :devil:

He's a nice bloke, does a charity run in east london every few years , very approachable , very down to earth. Behaves no differently than anyone else.

He seems a little shy if anything.

err have you seen a picture of his wife (sun editor)? Hard as balls. Wouldn't mess with her. Ice queen

LFC_SL said:
err have you seen a picture of his wife (sun editor)? Hard as balls. Wouldn't mess with her. Ice queen

Private Eye's a very good source for lots of interesting snippets about her......

Since seeing him in Extras, I cannot help but laugh when I see him in Eastenders.

Grant Mitchell is exactly the same as the Ross Kemp we saw in Extras! Well at least til he breaks down at the end.

mcfarfs said:
Since seeing him in Extras, I cannot help but laugh when I see him in Eastenders.

Grant Mitchell is exactly the same as the Ross Kemp we saw in Extras! Well at least til he breaks down at the end.

Exactly! I laugh every time he comes on screen now! Bring Vinnie Jones on eastenders I say! :rotfl:

Ian J said:

I agree.
I'm sure he would rather be called the wimp than get invloved with becoming the latter.

The Chuckle brothers...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom