Touchscreens on 3

HSR08

Hello there. I am Looking to upgrade my phone soon to a touchscreen. I am looking at the Samsung soul as it is the lastest touch screen out but does anyone know of any touchscreens coming out soon as I am due to upgrade on October 16th. What do you guys thing of Samsung Soul? Thanks

Last edited:

HSR08

Hello there. I am Looking to upgrade my phone soon to a touchscreen. I am looking at the Samsung soul as it is the lastest touch screen out but does anyone know of any touchscreens coming out soon as I am due to upgrade on October 16th. What do you guys thing of Samsung Soul? Thanks
Anyone

Last edited:

williemaykit

It all depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay :) Unlike a year ago, there are now quite a few options on 3 to choose from. Is a camera more important to you than say a QWERTY keyboard for example?

HSR08

It all depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay :) Unlike a year ago, there are now quite a few options on 3 to choose from. Is a camera more important to you than say a QWERTY keyboard for example?
Would like 5 megapixel camera or more and touch screen would be nice

Zone

IMO pixel chasing on a phone isn't a great idea :)

HSR08

I would like somthing like the Samsung tocco or Samsung Omina. Touch screen like that and camera etc.

HSR08

I would like somthing like the Samsung tocco or Samsung Omina. Touch screen like that and camera etc.
I phoned today and they said that upcoming phones were nokia 6600 slide and sony ericcson w595. But no touchscreens on there system yet. Can anyone please help me as I can upgrde from 16th october. Can someone tell me any touchscreens coming soon or the best phone out now.

stu1wyatt

Novice Member
I know 3 are launching Blackberry's very soon, I have just got a Nokia E71 and can say it's an amazing phone.

Full qwerty keyboard, wireless etc. I use if for everything now mail, msn, web etc, the qwerty makes a huge difference to the standard N95 8gb I had.

When you see it in the shop the interface looks quite lame however you can download new themes from the web to make it look far better, there are also tons of good apps such as Fring(Skype, messenger etc) Google maps, Google search etc.

HSR08

granty_

Novice Member
If your on 3 and you can upgrade from 16th I suppose thats from your 15th months, if you can wait till before crimbo the N96 and Sony Xperia will both be on 3 apprently. Maybe worth the wait.

HSR08

If your on 3 and you can upgrade from 16th I suppose thats from your 15th months, if you can wait till before crimbo the N96 and Sony Xperia will both be on 3 apprently. Maybe worth the wait.
Thanks I will wait a bit if I need to. yeah it is my 15 months on 16th of october. If the xperia is coming I will wait and get that.

Last edited:

HSR08

Hello there. I am Looking to upgrade my phone soon to a touchscreen. I am looking at the Samsung soul as it is the lastest touch screen out but does anyone know of any touchscreens coming out soon as I am due to upgrade on October 16th. Thanks
Anyone got any more suggestions. Does anyone know if the xperia is coming to 3 aswell. Thanks

williemaykit

Touch screen options are - HTC TyTn 2 and LG Viewty (though this is soon to be replaced)

Personally I would wait until Christmas as there are more phones coming out on 3 and with a tough pre-Xmas shopping season predicted, it might give you bargaining power.

HSR08

Touch screen options are - HTC TyTn 2 and LG Viewty (though this is soon to be replaced)

Personally I would wait until Christmas as there are more phones coming out on 3 and with a tough pre-Xmas shopping season predicted, it might give you bargaining power.
Thanks mate. I will wait till Christmas. I went to 3 store in Wolverhampton today and picked up a copy of the Buyers guide booklet and says that the Tocco, Lg Renoir and sony ericsson C905 are coming to 3 aswell.

HSR08

Hello there.I am looking to get a new phone soon. What phones are upcoming to 3 like sony ericssons or samsung touchscreens or nokias? I am looking to get the Sony ericsson w890i which is already out. What do you guys think of it? I would like a touchscreen but i dont know if it will suit me. Will tocco come to personal customers or is it only for bussiness customers. I mainly would use my phone for listening to music through headphones and through the phone speakers and use internet on the phone as I will get an internet add-on. I like extra features like radio etc. Could you help me because I am upgrading soon in November. I think its November the 10th. Could you guys reccomend some phones I could get and what phones are upcoming to 3 and what about the phones i mentioned? Thanks

Desmo

Distinguished Member
I'm sure I've seen this asked somewhere before :rolleyes: :D

ROBIN50N

andytabor

Novice Member
3 Has the tocco now and the lg renoir which is an 8mp touch screen

the xperia is coming soon on 3 also.

HSR08

3 Has the tocco now and the lg renoir which is an 8mp touch screen

the xperia is coming soon on 3 also.
The tocco and the lg renoir are not on the 3 site yet. But I know they were coming to 3 in this month sometime so they are probaly out just need to update the site. I thought the xperia wasn't coming anymore to 3. A lot of people have said that its only coming to 02 & vodafone.

But could you help me please and tell me which is better the tocco or the renoir and could you define you're reason please? Can anyone who can answer that question please answer it. Thanks

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
4K Streaming impacts carbon emissions says Royal Society
  • By Andy Bassett