Touch Pro 2

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hiya,

Just got one, but when viewing Sent Items for my work Exchange account or Sky IMAP account, it shows who it's from (ie me) instead of who it was sent to.

I can't find where to change it, so any ideas?

Hiya,

Just got one, but when viewing Sent Items for my work Exchange account or Sky IMAP account, it shows who it's from (ie me) instead of who it was sent to.

I can't find where to change it, so any ideas?

I believe thats a 'feature' of windows mobile 6.1. It used to drive me crazy! I flashed a custom rom (wm 6.5) and I've just checked my sent folder now and it seems they've still haven't fixed it to show who the message was sent to.

It's strange though. Sent messages that are stored in the sent folder on the phone show who they are sent to, but ones stored in the servers sent folder just show my name. I wish their was a way to fix this because it's really annoying when i need to find a message i've sent to someone.

I flashed a custom rom (wm 6.5) and I've just checked my sent folder now and it seems they've still haven't fixed it to show who the message was sent to
That's an absolute disgrace as it's the simplest thing to change.

This is a show stopper for me, and considering i'm trialling this for our business (which are looking for about 20 handsets) this is a loss for Windows Mobile devices.

Oh well, guess we'll be sticking to BlackBerry.

If ever I get asked by a Microsoft rep why we chose BlackBerry, I cannot wait to see the embarrasement on their face when I tell them the reason!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom